? ??????????????Music is my heart and soul? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 2889 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Sound Wave? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (41 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 36364 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween everyday at the Tyson Home


Halloween must be everyday at Tyson’s house. I can’t imagine waking up to someone who has a permit Halloween mask on their face. I kept questioning myself about why he got this tattoo done because it really doesn’t look good. But then it hit me girls can put on makeup to make their eyes look bigger. So I’m guessing Tyson thought having all that dramatic effect beside on eye would make his eyes look bigger. But it only makes him look like a Halloween costume.

0 comments: